The Independent Surveyors and Valuers Association is a National Network of
like-minded professional surveyors and valuers with considerable experience
and skill committed to providing a service of quality and Putting the Client
By instructing a chartered surveyor entitled to display the Charter Mark of
ISVA, a client can be confident that the member:
- Has not only passed the demanding examinations of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and
has committed to rigorous professional standards, but also has at least
three years post-qualification experience as a principal, partner or director.
- Operates as an independent firm and, as such, will act personally and
directly for the Client, but with ability to call on the wealth of
specialist disciplines and skills provided within the National Network.
- Will engage in discussion with the Client and explain any aspect or findings
in further detail.
- Confirms terms of appointment and the fee basis on acceptance of
- Offers total loyalty to the Client and absolute discretion.
- Responds promptly to telephone calls and correspondence.
- Is committed to act in a timely manner and to an agreed time-scale.
- Reports clearly and concisely in plain English.
- Is committed to act courteously.
- Maintains a procedure for addressing complaints according to established
principles set by the ISVA.